The objective scope of the Policy
This Policy is to provide information in the following scope:
- What type of your personal data we collect,
- How can we use such data,
- What type of your personal data we could disclose to other recipients,
- Your choice about the way your personal data are to be used.
What is this Policy about?
This policy concerns services offered by PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. in the sector of chemical processing in Poland and abroad.
How do we protect personal data?
We are involved in providing safety of personal data processed by us. Therefore, we design our services taking into account your safety. We have implemented relevant procedures, policies and security measures. We organise trainings in the scope of personal data protection, their confidentiality and safety. We carry our regular inspections of protection measures as regards their adequacy to safety of personal data processed.
Do personal data go outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EOG)?
PPHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. does not pass on personal data obtained outside EEA but it may turn out that during the term of the agreement PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. decides on passing the data outside EEA – only in the scope prescribed by the law having informed you about the intention to pass on your data outside the countries of European Economic Area.
What type of data do we collect?
Following the adopted practice, the majority of WWW service stores HTTP queries sent to our server. Resources viewed are identified by URL addresses. A detailed list of information stored in the log files of WWW server is as follows:
- public IP address of the computer from which query was sent (it can be the user’s computer)
- name of the customer’s station – identification realized by HTTP protocol, if possible,
- name of the user given upon authorisation,
- the hour of the query,
- he first line of HTTP demand,,
- code of HTTP response,
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about mistakes that have occurred upon HTTP transaction.
The data are not associated with concrete persons visiting the site of PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o.
The use of data
We need to have a legal basis in order to hold your personal data. Thus, we may ask for your consent to the processing of your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of the agreement between you and PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o., including the provision of services of proper quality – during the term of the agreement and settlement after its termination (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 b) of GDPR)
- fulfilment of legal obligations of PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. e.g.:
- issuance and storage of invoices and accounting documents
- consideration of complaints within the time limit and in a form provided for by the law
- to investigate your requests, complaints and queries
- to detect and prevent abuse – during the term of the agreement (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 b) of GDPR), and then for a period after the limitation period of a claim resulting from the agreement, and in the event of asserting claims by PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. or notifying competent authorities – during the term of such proceedings (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 b) of GDPR)
- to establish, prevent and assert claims, including assignment of claims by PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. – for a period after the limitation period of claims resulting from the agreement (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 f) of GDPR)
- to verify payment credibility – for a period necessary to make such assessment upon conclusion, prolongation or extension of the scope of this or the next agreement and to investigate inter-related complaints (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 b) of GDPR).
We collect information about the way you use our website but it is anonymous in each case.
How long are your personal data stored?
The moment you provide your personal data you are informed how long we will store your data. We respect the following rules concerning personal data protection:
- Legitimacy, fairness and transparency – we process data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- purpose limitation – we collect data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Data minimisation – the data we collect are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- accuracy – data are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- integrity and confidentiality – data are processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
- storage limitation – data are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
We store your data depending on the purpose for a definite period of time:
- until the expiry of the period of limitation of claims resulting from the agreement (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 b) of GDPR)
- for the period of fulfilling obligations, e.g. issuance of an invoice (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 c) of GDPR)
- for a period during which the law requires to store the data, e.g. tax regulations (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 c) of GDPR)
- for a period during which PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. may suffer legal consequences of the failure to fulfil the obligation, e.g. financial penalty imposed by state authorities (legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 f) of GDPR).
When will we use your data in order to contact you?
We can use your personal data to contact you for various purposes, i.e.::
- to provide services rendered for you or for us,
- to inform you about all material changes connected with the cooperation,
- to respond in case you contact us or to respond to any comment or complaint.
We contact you when necessary or when you give your consent thereto.
Do we process personal data for marketing purposes?
In no event does PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. process personal data for marketing purposes. Therefore, we do send any unwanted offers or marketing questionnaires.
When do we provide your personal data to other entities?
In no event do we sell personal data we hold. We collect and use your data only when you give your consent thereto. We make your personal data available to other recipients:
- when we use services of our subcontractors (in order to provide you with the highest quality of services, we can make use services of other entities, providing them with the processing of your personal data on our behalf).
We do care to make your personal data be treated as if we were processing them directly. We carefully select external entities for cooperation, we provide them only with these personal data that are necessary to perform services. We make sure that your data are safe;
- when we need to provide your data to other organisations in accordance with the law;
- when it is necessary to protect interest which is essential for the life of the data subject or that of another natural person.
Is it possible to demand that personal data processed be removed?
It depends in each case on the type of personal data you demand to remove. According to the applicable laws, you cannot demand removal of personal data the processing of which is required by the law.
What type of rights you are entitled to?
You have a full control of your personal data.
You have a right to:
- access data that we store as a data controller
- uobtain copies of personal data that are subject to processing
- demand that your personal data be rectified
- withdraw consent for personal data processing
- object against data processing
- limit personal data processing
- data portability
- demand that your data be removed.
It should be emphasized that sometimes we will not be able to help you, i.e. in cases when we have to process your data according to the law.
Cookies mechanism on the website of PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o.
The websites and webpages of PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. can send and use the so-called cookies.
Cookies are text files recorded on your device by way of an Internet browser. While visiting our website, the browser sends such file and in this manner it can be recognized each time. Cookies are necessary to enable the user to move on the website and use its resources. Moreover, by gathering information about the way of using the service by the users, cookies ensure proper service operation and increase its efficiency, and in this way you will find necessary information faster.
Collected data are stored for an indefinite period as a supplementary material used to administer the service. Information included in them are not disclosed to anyone with the exception of persons authorised by the controller, i.e. PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o.
Cookies are not a computer programme and cannot be used as codes. They do not spread viruses and are not dangerous in any manner.
Cookies mechanism is not used to gain any pieces of information about the users of the service or to trace their navigation. Cookies used in the service do not store any personal data or other information gathered from the users. The service uses performance cookies to collect information about the method of using the website to make it more operational, and functional cookies that help „remember” settings of the user.
How are changes in this policy communicated?
You will be informed via sms, e-mail or by the telephone about any material changes, such as the method that we use your personal data.
If you disagree with given changes, you can always stop using our services and provide your personal data to us.
How to contact PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o.?
In case of any other questions or comments concerning this policy you can contact us: