At the moment, company is not recruiting for any positions, but we will be happy to review your application.
A letter of motivation + CV should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Information clause for candidates for work and agents
Please be informed that following the requirements provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and applying also to recruitment processes:
1. The controller of personal data is PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-203), Bonifraterska Street 17, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) 5213574414, business statistical number (REGON) 142509245.
You can contact us in the following manner:
- By mail: Bonifraterska Street 17, 00-203 Warsaw
- With the contact form available on the website: http://www.phoenix-chemicals.com/en/contact/
- By telephone: +48 22 58 14 760
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Personal data to be provided will be used to assess qualifications, capabilities and skills of a candidate for work that are required at a given position, to select a suitable person or persons to be employed by PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o.
3. Legal bases for processing of your personal data:
- the law (art. 22 § 1 of the Labour Code) – in the scope of the following data: name and surname; parents’ names; date of birth; place of residence (correspondence address); education; employment history, other personal data of the employee, as well as names and surnames and dates of birth of the kids of the employee, if provision of such data is necessary on account of special benefits used by the employee provided for in the labour code; personal identification number (PESEL) of the employee assigned by Governmental Information Centre of Universal Electronic System for Registration of the Population (RCI PESEL).
- your consent to processing of your data provided in CV and in the cover letter if you provide other data than name and surname, parents’ names, date of birth, place of residence (correspondence address), education, employment history (art. 6 par. 1 lit a of GDPR).
- our legitimate interest – in the scope of data gathered during the interview and the results of qualification tests. We have a legitimate interest to check your skills and abilities to assess whether you are the right person for a given position.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred to any category of recipients.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
6. Your personal data will be stored for a period of a recruitment process.
7. You have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive copies thereof;
- have personal data rectified (corrected);
- have personal data removed;
- limit processing of personal data;
- lodge a complaint to the Head of Personal Data Protection Office (PDPO), address: Stawki Street 2, 00 – 193 Warsaw).
8. You can withdraw your consent to processing at any time but such withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. The consent to personal data processing is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the purpose of taking part in the recruitment process. Without consent we will not be able to take into account your application documents.
10. If you have acknowledged the aforementioned information and still want to take part in the recruitment process, it is necessary that you put the following statement in your application documents:
“Based on the applicable laws related to protection of natural persons in connection with data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), I give my consent to processing of my personal data by PHOENIX Chemicals Trading sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-203), Bonifraterska Street 17 for the purpose of the recruitment process.”
11. You also have the right to take part in future recruitment processes. To this effect, you should put your an additional clause of consent in your application documents. In this way your documents will not be removed after the recruitment process has been completed, until the moment you withdraw your consent.